Welcome to WillowWood!
WillowWood has been ahead of the educational curve in recognizing from the start that one size does not fit all. At WillowWood,
- reluctant students learn to take chances
- students who feel rudderless are encouraged to find and engage their interests
- kids who have felt incapable at other schools find themselves flourishing
- anxious students become leaders
- lonely students make friends
- all students get a chance to relax and become themselves
- everybody learns
What will we bring out in your child?
Click here to visit the Welcome page.
Open House Opportunities
Jan 19th: Daytime 10 -11:30
Feb 23rd: Daytime 10 -11:30
Mar 23rd: Daytime 10 - 11:30
RSVP Heather: 416 444 7644
If your family is seeking a new style of school with a strong history of
inspiring students, come by for a visit. We are still accepting applications
for the 2015-16 school year. Please contact Fred Howe, Principal at 416
444 7644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to visit the Admissions page.
The Foundation Program
A unique, research-based approach to academic skill development for
Grade 3 is the first major transition period for students in Ontario. We
have designed our Grade 1 and 2 Foundation program to make the jump
to upper primary easier for all children, but especially ones with unique
If you would like to learn more about the program please contact Jill
Block, Vice Principal, Lower School at 416 444 7644 or email email@example.com
Click here to visit the Foundation Program page.
Copyright WillowWood School 2012